I am impressed

Topics: General
Dec 18, 2010 at 3:26 PM
Edited Dec 18, 2010 at 3:27 PM

I have been working with web related issues and tools since the early ninetees and I am currently working in an organisation using EPIServer and Sharepoint.

Thorough the years I have seen the pro's and con's for the different applications I have worked with. I have missed, loved and hated functions in the applications that I in most cases have labeled "almost good".

Now I am totally taken by storm by Composite C1 and I must say that I love the way you have structured your application for all participants in the chain of creating websites.

Finally I have found a tool that goes entirely my way?

Keep up the good work and  I'll do my best to promote, and use, your excellent tool =)

Best Regards Krezz

Coordinator
Dec 18, 2010 at 7:26 PM

Wow - thanks! Getting feedback like this is a huge motivation booster for the entire team :-)

I'm super glad that you feel that Composite C1 is doing such a good job that you want to spread the awareness of this project - developer 'word of mouth', blogging etc. is the only force really promoting us out there so it's really key to the long term success of Composite C1. You help is much appreciated! Also consider using the review and rating feature here at CodePlex - the user generated ratings and reviews visible on http://compositec1.codeplex.com/ got to be the best developer marketing page we got so far ;-)

Marcus

Coordinator
Dec 18, 2010 at 11:12 PM

Thanks

// Dmitry

Dec 20, 2010 at 9:27 AM

Wauh! Thanks man!