nopCommerce integration part 2

Topics: Standard packages, Troubleshooting
Apr 23, 2011 at 2:17 PM

Hi,

So I got the first part working and i have a shop inside. But after adding a product and category, they are shown on the shoppage. Only when I click a category I wants to load page mywebsite/category/myFirstCategory.aspx which cannot be found. The same for a product mywebsite/products/myFirstProduct.aspx.

There must be something configured but I cannot find where and what :(

greetz Ronald

Apr 26, 2011 at 10:42 AM

Ronald,
Can you confirm that "UrlRewriteModule" is enabled and you have UrlRewriting.config in the root folder?

Apr 26, 2011 at 8:15 PM

Yes seems to me that I have.

I have in my webconfig :

The lines  to remove  and add
<remove name="UrlRewriteModule"/>
<add name="UrlRewriteModule" preCondition="managedHandler" type="UrlRewritingNet.Web.UrlRewriteModule, UrlRewritingNet.UrlRewriter"/>

and in my root the UrlWriting.config

tia Ronald

Apr 27, 2011 at 8:32 AM

Ronald,
Please check this file - App_Code\NopCommerce\Handler.cs.. and edit line with context.Response.Redirect.. for example: my shop url is http://c1/Home/Shop.aspx, so this line should looks like:

context.Response.Redirect(string.Format(@"~/Home/Shop.aspx/{0}.aspx{1}", page, Regex.Replace(qs, "&$", "")), true );

Please let me know if it's works. Otherwise send me your web.config.

Apr 27, 2011 at 8:43 AM

Hi Volodymyr,

How can I send you my webconfig? Cause your suggestion doesn't apply

Apr 27, 2011 at 9:14 AM

Ronald,
Best of all zip your web.config, App_Code\NopCommerce\Handler.cs and provide me url via private message - click on my profile and than "Contact aeont" or just use this url.
Also please advice url where your shop located. I'll re-check.

May 18, 2011 at 3:41 PM

Hi Volodymyr,

It's been a while but sometimes one must do first things first. :) Now i'm back trying to get nopcommerce online. Seems that my problem described above only occurs on lacalhost. I managed to get everything online and it's working now.
There are more issues like missing formtags on controls, but that is more a thing for a new discussion/topic

Thanks for your help sofar!

gr Ronald