I wanted to try out the MVC player example that is given at
http://docs.composite.net/C1/ASP-NET/HelloWorldMVC.aspx/Using-MVC-in-C1#_Creating_an_MVC and I am running into a few difficulties. I have done every single step that is given and when I give the path as /Home to the MVC player I get this error...
Error: The controller for path '/Home' was not found or does not implement IController.
Failed to get value for function 'Composite.AspNet.MvcPlayer.Render'
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
The controller for path '/Home' was not found or does not implement IController.
I am new to MVC programming so I am going through the walkthrough step by step. So far I have completed these steps...
1. Install Visual Studio 2010
2. Update Visual studio 2010
3. Install MVC3
4. Install web matrix
5. Set up a default omnicorp composite site, install the mvc package. Im running c1 version...
Composite C1 2.1.1
Build no. 2.1.4113.99
6. Open project in web matrix and then launch visual studio.
7. Under App_Code->Controllers I created the AjaxController.cs and the HomeController.cs and I copied the code from the tutorial and pasted it in.
8. I created the Views\Ajax and the Views\Home folders and made the Index.aspx and the Index.ascx with the code that was given on the tutorial.
9. I went into the composite admin site to the proper page, chose the mvc function, and set the path to "/Home".
This is where the error shows up. Can somebody please explain what is going on here? Does anybody have a omincorp demo site with some mvc player functionality that I can
download to study?