Export layout templates

Topics: Feature requests, Standard packages
Jul 11, 2011 at 6:18 AM

Is possible export layout templates to share with other c1 deployments or use copy & paste.?

Thanks

Coordinator
Jul 11, 2011 at 6:55 AM

Hello,

You can do it by using Package Creator module:

- install  Composite.Tools.PackageCreator module

-  on the "Package Creator" - > create package

- got to "Layout" -> locate template -> right click -> Add to the package. Add all needed templates to the package. Also if your template uses some files like JS and CSS, you also can add them to the same package (System-> locate file/folder -> right click -> add to the package)

- when package is created you can download it and then install  on other C1 solution

For more information read this article - http://docs.composite.net/C1/Packages/CompositeC1Tools/PackageCreator.aspx 

Jul 11, 2011 at 7:00 AM

Perfect, thanks. Its cool way to share and store customizations.

I want to became C1 evangelist, how i do that?

Regards

Coordinator
Jul 11, 2011 at 8:03 AM

>> I want to became C1 evangelist, how i do that?

You should write an email to info(at)composite.net

Both our CEO and technical director are on vacations, so it is likely that they will not respond until the end of July

Jul 11, 2011 at 10:41 AM

Append other dude, I dont know how can I add multiples files to package. Must be one at a time.?

Thanks

Regards

Coordinator
Jul 11, 2011 at 10:54 AM

You can add whole directory structures with files to the package. Just locate this folder on the System - right click -> Add to the package.

Coordinator
Jul 26, 2011 at 10:55 AM

About evangelizing Composite C1 I have sent you a direct note @elpluto, but for everyone else there are some ways you can help the Composite C1 project at http://community.composite.net/C1/Get-involved.aspx - if you are active in your local .net user group or have a blog, demoing / reviewing Composite C1 is also a great help. A lot of people google for "Composite C1 review" but not many have reviewed us (in depth) yet.

Jul 26, 2011 at 10:59 AM

Hi,

I'm thinking and planning around to create a spanish site of composite c1 as joomla spanish.

regards

Coordinator
Jul 26, 2011 at 11:29 AM

That would be pretty cool - getting a Spanish translation of the UI coupled with a great dev site would probably give a lot of boost to Composite C1. Let us know if we can help in any way (which require no Spanish speaking skills :)