<script> is placed below the footer, why?

Topics: Community, General, Troubleshooting
Mar 14 at 9:56 AM
Hi,
We are buying a service from an external company and to make this new service to work we need to add a script to our homepage, the script we got from the company looks like this:
<script type="text/javascript" src="https://.................com/customerjs/helper.js"></script>
I edit the page on our homepage where I want this located and press the "Source" button, then paste this script inside the body-tag. But the script is still being added at the bottom of the page, below the footer.

Can someone help me figure out why the script is being added at the bottom of the page, below the footer?
Coordinator
Mar 14 at 11:57 AM
Probably the page template html is wrapped in a "Bundling And Minification" function (ships with our starter sites, but easy to remove). This will bundle/minify included JS and CSS and move scripts to the end of the page.

You can either remove this function or add an attribute (see below) to the script that should not be moved.
<script type="text/javascript" src="/Frontend/test.js" data-c1-nomove="data-c1-nomove" />
Marked as answer by SebastianS on 3/14/2017 at 5:21 AM
Mar 14 at 12:21 PM
That did the trick, thank you very much!
data-c1-nomove="data-c1-nomove"