Rendered HTML

Topics: General
Mar 31 at 5:25 PM
Edited Mar 31 at 5:28 PM
I am having what seems to be an odd issue. After I started to customize my C1 CMS I noticed that the HTML being rendered was rendering the C1 CMS functions like the following:
<!DOCTYPE html>
<f:function name="Composite.Web.BundlingAndMinification" xmlns:f="http://www.composite.net/ns/function.1.0">
    <f:param name="Page">
        <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" class="no-js" lang="en">
            <head>
                <title>Fieldshire</title>
                <meta name="description" content="Something" />
                <html xmlns:f="http://www.composite.net/ns/function/1.0" xmlns:rendering="http://www.composite.net/ns/rendering/1.0">
                    <head>
This does not look right to me at all. If I look at using one of the starter kits it renders valid html. This was using the Open Razor template to built this, but I cannot find what might cause this.

I am using the latest 6.0 release.