Discussions under Release notes

We are not active here anymore...

Use one of the following channels for developer questions:

Composite C1 5.1 available

first post: mawtex wrote: Download and read about what's new on https://github.com/Orckestra/...

latest post: MarcoDieleman wrote: We are currently working on a project were we are going to need a s...

Composite C1 5.0 Beta 1 released

first post: mawtex wrote: Hi all! We have pushed a beta 1 build of version 5 - read more at...

latest post: sfedor wrote: Marcus, > It has been online for some weeks now - you should see i...

Composite C1 5.0 available

first post: mawtex wrote: In case you missed it: https://github.com/Orckestra/C1-CMS/releases...

Composite C1 on NuGet

first post: burningice wrote: For those of you who has been around for long, you might remember t...

latest post: burningice wrote: Hi Nime, thanks for reaching out. Since Hangfire itself requires cu...

Manual upgrade 4.2 -> 4.3

first post: napernik wrote: Manual upgrade 4.2 -> C1 4.3 Important: The guide below is for the...

latest post: Nime wrote: Adding System.Runtime is also required in my upgrade process:

Google Analytics Utm tracking on links in emails

first post: burningice wrote: So you have some emails that your website is sending out and now yo...

Community tech preview: MVC Functions

first post: mawtex wrote: (Kudos to Dmitry Dzygin for these samples and writing the actual im...

latest post: napernik wrote: **identify wrote:** > Now the controller and action are rendered co...

Composite C1 4.3 available

first post: mawtex wrote: Hi all, we've released version 4.3 - we put it up as a "release c...

latest post: DBailey635 wrote: Well done to all involved on another great release! I'm going to f...

Manual Upgrade 4.1 -> 4.2

first post: napernik wrote: Important: The guide below is for the technically well-informed “DI...

latest post: portal7 wrote: Hi @napernik Today , almost a year after having the same problem (...

C1 Membership and Roleprovider

first post: burningice wrote: Its no secret that there has been many discussions about Membership...

latest post: burningice wrote: I've now added a simple Extranet package that builds on top of the ...