Discussions under XSLT

We are not active here anymore...

Use one of the following channels for developer questions:

Error: '>' is an unexpected token. The expected token is '='

first post: EugenioSerrano wrote: Hi All, I am using VueJs in a Project and I have that error: Er...

latest post: mawtex wrote: This is the "strict xml" rules that are in play - the v-cloak attri...

answered by: mawtex wrote: This is the "strict xml" rules that are in play - the v-cloak attri...

Cannot add XHTML data content to a page in XSLT

first post: DBailey635 wrote: I have an XHTML field attached via a DataReference to another datat...

adding FlashXML galleries

first post: ashojaee wrote: Hi, FlashXML has some very attractive galleries. I want to add [h...

Question: Adding custom selectors in datatypes to display multiple field values per line in dropdowns.

first post: DBailey635 wrote: I have two datatypes… The first “Subjects” datatype has three fiel...

latest post: DBailey635 wrote: Thanks burningice. I've got that working now.

answered by: burningice wrote: It should be doable to do a join like this ``` var allSubjects = c...

XSLT function only renders in preview in the console

first post: jna wrote: Hi Is it possible to make a xslt-function that only renders whatev...

latest post: jna wrote: Yes of course, thanx alot, You da man mawtex!!

Move DataType to another installation.

first post: EugenioSerrano wrote: Hi All, I need to move a default xml based dataype (with all the ...

latest post: EugenioSerrano wrote: Thank you.

Help Displaying Custom Data?

first post: aaronajr wrote: Again, I am new to composite C1. I am having trouble with the XSLT ...

latest post: wysocki wrote: 1. The easiest way would be to use quick, user-friendly Visual Func...

Working with XML Files in Composite

first post: aaronajr wrote: New to Composite C1... I have some XML Files I would like to work...

latest post: mawtex wrote: > Is there a way to upload to app_data from the admin dashboard Su...

Creating a Disclaimer

first post: waitdepartment wrote: Hi, I'm looking for a way to create a Disclaimer which the viewer...

Is there a way to expose an XSLT function's output to the outside world?

first post: DBailey635 wrote: This might be a strange thing to ask, but please bear with my madne...

latest post: DBailey635 wrote: Absolutely brilliant! I downloaded the file and can now see the XM...

answered by: mawtex wrote: Sure, this is not a strange question at all, we even have an articl...