Packages missing

Topics: Standard packages
Oct 15, 2010 at 10:42 AM

I am currently evaluating composite and wanted to test various packages. However I can't seem to find all that is present on the composite website inside tha "available packages" under the system tab in composite. For example I really wanted to test the RSS reader but cannot find it? Are some packages to be uploade later or how do I get them?

/Fredrik

Oct 15, 2010 at 9:18 PM

Also the Dutch language pack that could be used as a C1 console localization example is missing.

Oct 27, 2010 at 12:36 PM
Edited Oct 27, 2010 at 2:19 PM

Fredrik,

Just answered here

Oct 27, 2010 at 2:18 PM
rakol wrote:

Also the Dutch language pack that could be used as a C1 console localization example is missing.

Composite.LanguagePacks.Dutch - published. If you will find any problems with it - please let us know.

Oct 28, 2010 at 8:12 AM
fholsson wrote:

I am currently evaluating composite and wanted to test various packages. However I can't seem to find all that is present on the composite website inside tha "available packages" under the system tab in composite. For example I really wanted to test the RSS reader but cannot find it? Are some packages to be uploade later or how do I get them?

/Fredrik

Composite.Feeds.RssReader - published

Oct 30, 2010 at 5:06 AM

@aeont - Thanks guys, good job.

Jan 21, 2011 at 12:41 PM

Hi Volodymyr,

Could you please publish Composite.Lists.Banner package as well and as result close this post http://compositec1.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=242572?

Thanks, Ruslan

Jan 27, 2011 at 10:18 AM
rvesyliv wrote:

Hi Volodymyr,

Could you please publish Composite.Lists.Banner package as well and as result close this post http://compositec1.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=242572?

Thanks, Ruslan

Ruslan,
Composite.Lists.Banner official release for Composite C1 2.0 was canceled. Probably it's will be re-written and re-born in some way one day, but I have no other info to share at the moment.
I'll send you Composite C1 2.0 compatible package to your email. It was tested on 2.0.3947.24461.