Form Workflow Sample

Topics: General
Jan 8, 2011 at 11:59 PM

Hi guys,

I am trying to follow the instructions here: http://docs.composite.net/C1/Console/FormWorkflows.aspx

When I want to install the package it says the version of the package is not compatible with Composite version.
Would you please let me know which C1 version was this sample written for?

Thanks

Jan 9, 2011 at 1:46 AM

Looks like it will be run on 1.3. I checked CodePlex repository but there is no 1.3. Where can we get older versions? or How can we upgrade this package?

Jan 10, 2011 at 8:16 AM

Yep, old zip for 1.3. I have fixed the page with links to new zips (and old). I have tested it locally and it should work now :)

Jan 10, 2011 at 10:33 AM

Thanks for the update Martin but this time I'm getting a new error. Check it out http://tinypic.com/r/21abqmf/7

It looks like that the procedure is looking for an undefined type. I checked server log but there is nothing special there.

I am using 2.0.3947.24461

Any idea?

Jan 10, 2011 at 10:36 AM

Have you installed C1WorkflowDemoSetupPackage.zip package? The data type is defined in the result assembly from the C1WorkflowDemo.zip project. So you should compile the project. Copy the result assembly to your bin folder on your website and install the package. That should work :)

Jan 10, 2011 at 11:14 AM

Sorry mate. My bad. I almost forgot that I had removed the project from my solution and the dll file because I wanted to test another thing. That should be solved then however, I have another issue.

Having the project added to my solution and adding the references I have an error when building as follow:

Error 1 The type or namespace name 'PropertyDataAncestorProvider' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Users\Aboozar\Projects\Testings\Composite C1 Test2\C1WorkflowDemo\DataTypes\IProduct.cs 19 34 C1WorkflowDemo

Any idea what am I missing?

Jan 10, 2011 at 11:17 AM

Yea, the class 'PropertyDataAncestorProvider' is internal in the current release of C1, you can use the version Composite.dll i C1WorkflowDemo which is newer, but not has not yet been released. In the next official release of C1 the class will be public. Sorry about that!