How to change Omnicorp start page

Topics: General, Troubleshooting
Jun 10, 2011 at 7:21 PM

I'm evaluating the C1 CMS application.  The Omnicorp demo seems to be very useful and I am thinking of using it as the starting point for a website I am developing.  I can make mods from there.

The site landing page is always Omnicorp.aspx regardless of any changes I make to the Main Page's "URL Title". 

Changing the page's "URL Title" definitely changes the Page's name and URL.  It's just that there's always a redirect to a page off the website root called Omnipage.aspx and I cannot find where to change this default behavior.

Please help!

Jun 10, 2011 at 8:27 PM

The redirect from / to /Omnicorp.aspx is either because you have yet to publish the homepage with the new URL Title or a stubborn browser cache - if the page has been published, try a cache flush or another browser.

Jun 11, 2011 at 5:40 AM

Thanks mawtex.  I will try clearing the cache.  Page is definitely published though (you can browse directly to the new page name after published).  So you are basically saying that whatever that top level page name is set to, it should automatically be the default landing page then correct?

Jun 11, 2011 at 5:45 AM

UPDATE: My default browser is IE.  I tried Firefox and the redirect was properly set to the new page name.  Definitely a cache issue then.  I appreciate your assistance on this.