A problem in feature Composite.Forms.Renderer

Topics: General, Troubleshooting
Jun 15, 2011 at 8:32 AM

Hi All

I've just downloaded Composite C1 2.1.1 (2.1.4113.99) . After installing package name "Composite.Forms.Renderer". In Visual Studio, I re-build the Composite C1 CMS and get this message "The type or namespace name "Packages" does not exist in the namespace "Composite"......

Thanks.

Jun 15, 2011 at 10:31 AM

Hello,

I checked and this error comes from file ~\Frontend\Composite\Forms\Renderer\CaptchaImageCreator.ashx. As I see Composite.Forms.Renderer doesn't use this file, but uses ~\Renderers\Captcha.ashx instead.

It looks like the old file was not deleted from package. As workaround you can rename this file to ~\Frontend\Composite\Forms\Renderer\CaptchaImageCreator.ashx.old

Jun 16, 2011 at 2:41 AM
Inna wrote:

Hello,

I checked and this error comes from file ~\Frontend\Composite\Forms\Renderer\CaptchaImageCreator.ashx. As I see Composite.Forms.Renderer doesn't use this file, but uses ~\Renderers\Captcha.ashx instead.

It looks like the old file was not deleted from package. As workaround you can rename this file to ~\Frontend\Composite\Forms\Renderer\CaptchaImageCreator.ashx.old

The problem has been solved .

Thank you very much.

Jun 16, 2011 at 9:02 AM

fixed version is online.