Discussions under Troubleshooting

We are not active here anymore...

Use one of the following channels for developer questions:

Problems with CphCloud.Packages.UrlAlias

first post: sandrorudin wrote: We have used the above mentioned package in our C1 CMS installation...

Add Meta keywords tag from SEO assistant keywords list

first post: jna wrote: Is there any way to add the keywords from the SEO assistant into th...

login

first post: mrrcomp wrote: Hi I copied a backup of a composite C1 website to a new server. The...

latest post: mrrcomp wrote: Found my mistake ... All is working as expected

answered by: mrrcomp wrote: Hi I copied a backup of a composite C1 website to a new server. The...

<script> is placed below the footer, why?

first post: SebastianS wrote: Hi, We are buying a service from an external company and to make t...

latest post: SebastianS wrote: That did the trick, thank you very much! ``` data-c1-nomove="data-...

answered by: mawtex wrote: Probably the page template html is wrapped in a "Bundling And Minif...

Problem with YouTube Channel by Orckestra

first post: YYushkevich wrote: If the YouTube Channel I point ( https://www.youtube.com/user/Compo...

Resolving page datafolder paths in Inline C# functions for use by external apps and JavaScript/AJAX apps

first post: DBailey635 wrote: I’m creating a new Inline C# function that will allow me to search ...

Upgrade from 5.1 to 5.3 Fails ( does not implement interface member 'Composite.Data.Types.IVersioned.VersionId')

first post: sfedor wrote: We use Composite C1 5.1 with custom Page Metatypes: MyCompany.SeoP...

latest post: sfedor wrote: Thank you! I successfully installed the version 5.6 update package,

Culture Pap not supported on my webhost

first post: Deltaworks wrote: Hi All, I'm able to add my local language Papiamento (ISO Code pa...

Cannot add XHTML data content to a page in XSLT

first post: DBailey635 wrote: I have an XHTML field attached via a DataReference to another datat...

Visual editor adding <p> tag automatically

first post: NightMoose wrote: Whenever the user edits a page and tries to set the content with th...

latest post: Speedyjet wrote: Hello everyone. I have similar bug on the editor. I'm using orchest...