Discussions under Azure

We are not active here anymore...

Use one of the following channels for developer questions:

Hosting as web app, backend crash

first post: neess wrote: I have a site running on a virtuel server. Everything works great. ...

adding FlashXML galleries

first post: ashojaee wrote: Hi, FlashXML has some very attractive galleries. I want to add [h...

Content only publish from local network out to Azure website (App Service)

first post: NerdBrick wrote: Our original Orckestra CMS site was setup through an Azure App Serv...

Problem Editing an Installation of Composite C1 on Azure from the Azure Marketplace

first post: Proks wrote: I'm having an issue editing a site that I installed on Azure. I in...

latest post: napernik wrote: Did some extra testing. The good news - the texts/fonts are shown c...

answered by: mawtex wrote: since I am hosting strictly on Azure now (Azure Web Apps -- former...

Qurtz.net, Composite C1 and Azure

first post: omgabear wrote: Hello, I'm just started with running Composite C1 in the cloud, and...

latest post: Proks wrote: Have you considered using Azure Webjobs for this?

Best Practices for VS2015/TFS/Staging/Azure environment setup and deploying

first post: NerdBrick wrote: Hello, We are in the processes of setting up a development envir...

Composite C1 4.3.5555 on azure

first post: nelsonlamprecht wrote: I am brand new with composite c1. I installed the azure composite p...

latest post: wysocki wrote: You should probably lose in the HTML source of your page. If you ...

Composite C1 CMS on Azure Websites

first post: TallenOwen wrote: I upgraded my Azure websites plan from Free to Basic and now I am g...

latest post: mawtex wrote: There is a known block on Azure Websites which prevents C1 from cre...

Support Mobile rendering of Functions and Templates

first post: burningice wrote: With ASP.Net Web Pages 2.0 the concept of Mobile views was introduc...

latest post: burningice wrote: As of C1 4.3, i've replaced the custom implementation of the [Brows...

How to get user-defined datatype in a class?

first post: gringalet wrote: I build a global datatype and named it <gringalet.users> in c1 cons...

latest post: mawtex wrote: You can use this C1 Package to get the source code of data types: h...