Discussions under Feature requests

This forum is for everyone who have a question, problem or opinion related to Composite C1.

Reporting an issue? Before reporting an issue, remember to check log files (use "Tools | Server Log" or the log viewer) for relevant warnings/exceptions. You can find raw logs in /App_Data/Composite/LogFiles. If you have found a bug please create an issue in the Issue Tracker.

Got a great feature idea? If you have a feature idea, consider also creating it in the Issue Tracker with "Feature Request: (your idea)" as title, so we may vote it up.

Need confidential support? If you need private support, go to http://www.composite.net/Products/support.

Visual editor adding <p> tag automatically

first post: NightMoose wrote: Whenever the user edits a page and tries to set the content with th...

latest post: Speedyjet wrote: Hello everyone. I have similar bug on the editor. I'm using orchest...

Tracking and preserving url changes

first post: papadoble151 wrote: Hi, the client specified a following request. Is it possible to pre...

latest post: burningice wrote: I would setup DataEvents listeners on IPageStructureInfo and IPage,...

Multi-valie metadata field

first post: paulhickman wrote: Is it possible to extend the types of page metadata field to includ...

latest post: burningice wrote: Not in the way you're asking. You can have a DataIdMultiSelector wi...

Disable Auto Sorting in DataIdMultiselector and custom multiselectors in Composite C1 5.0

first post: AlexK85 wrote: After updating to Composite C1 5.0, all multiselector widgets start...

latest post: wysocki wrote: It's been reported and now it is fixed in the "fix-bugs" branch. Pl...

answered by: wysocki wrote: It's been reported and now it is fixed in the "fix-bugs" branch. Pl...

DynamicTypeForms - Add button and Javascript events

first post: RASKOLNIKOOV wrote: Hi, Im wondering if it is possible to add a button and attach a j...

latest post: MarcoDieleman wrote: Hi Raskolnikoov, I am in need of the same functionality. Are willin...

answered by: RASKOLNIKOOV wrote: Well I solved it myself by following this article: [http://docs.com...

Audio & Video upload

first post: kanika123 wrote: Hi, I am new to CompositeC1 CMS, could you please tell me if the c...

latest post: burningice wrote: C1 offers to store any type of files in the Media Archive, so audio...

Localize

first post: kanika123 wrote: hello, Can you please tell on Localization. Will the page labels...

latest post: mawtex wrote: Localizing content will only influence the data you manage - the la...

Adding Sass support in Bundling and Minification package

first post: Proks wrote: Hi, I was looking at the installed Bundling and Minification packa...

URL ALIAS (CphCloud) DON'T WORK

first post: fabiolima wrote: Hi guys. Someone can help me with this functionality? I'm using...

latest post: jtco5353 wrote: Hi Magnus, I have recently setup a fresh Neptune site and went to ...

answered by: fabiolima wrote: Hy Magnus, Very thanks for your help. We can resolve the problem....

Filtering data items by the page being edited (for Selector or DataMultiIdSelector widgets within a custom function)

first post: AlexeyTarasyuk wrote: Hi All, I have Page Data Type, say "ContentSpot". I have several p...

latest post: brentsoftware wrote: I believe I have a use case very similar to this one. I created a ...