Discussions under General

We are not active here anymore...

Use one of the following channels for developer questions:

From Markup Validation ...

first post: ehabyehia wrote: Hi everyone! In a markup Form in composite C1 (version 4.1) data...

Problems with CphCloud.Packages.UrlAlias

first post: sandrorudin wrote: We have used the above mentioned package in our C1 CMS installation...

login

first post: mrrcomp wrote: Hi I copied a backup of a composite C1 website to a new server. The...

latest post: mrrcomp wrote: Found my mistake ... All is working as expected

answered by: mrrcomp wrote: Hi I copied a backup of a composite C1 website to a new server. The...

Rendered HTML

first post: awatson wrote: I am having what seems to be an odd issue. After I started to custo...

How to render form for Global/Page Datatypes

first post: krishna15873 wrote: I have some complex Global/page Datatypes created, some fields are ...

<script> is placed below the footer, why?

first post: SebastianS wrote: Hi, We are buying a service from an external company and to make t...

latest post: SebastianS wrote: That did the trick, thank you very much! ``` data-c1-nomove="data-...

answered by: mawtex wrote: Probably the page template html is wrapped in a "Bundling And Minif...

Error: '>' is an unexpected token. The expected token is '='

first post: EugenioSerrano wrote: Hi All, I am using VueJs in a Project and I have that error: Er...

latest post: mawtex wrote: This is the "strict xml" rules that are in play - the v-cloak attri...

answered by: mawtex wrote: This is the "strict xml" rules that are in play - the v-cloak attri...

Resolving page datafolder paths in Inline C# functions for use by external apps and JavaScript/AJAX apps

first post: DBailey635 wrote: I’m creating a new Inline C# function that will allow me to search ...

disable welcome screen in console

first post: neess wrote: When logging in, into the backend(console) a welcome screen is pres...

Manual upgrade from v4.3 to v5.+

first post: papadoble151 wrote: Is it possible to manually upgrade composite c1 from version 4.3 to...

latest post: muhammedabdelrehi wrote: Hey papdoble151 I was able to successfully manually upgrade from 4...