Discussions under Visual editor

This forum is for everyone who have a question, problem or opinion related to Composite C1.

Reporting an issue? Before reporting an issue, remember to check log files (use "Tools | Server Log" or the log viewer) for relevant warnings/exceptions. You can find raw logs in /App_Data/Composite/LogFiles. If you have found a bug please create an issue in the Issue Tracker.

Got a great feature idea? If you have a feature idea, consider also creating it in the Issue Tracker with "Feature Request: (your idea)" as title, so we may vote it up.

Need confidential support? If you need private support, go to http://www.composite.net/Products/support.

Conditional Content

first post: jsobell wrote: If I have page content where I want to allow the content editors to...

latest post: mawtex wrote: Sure - you just add a public property of type XhtmlDocument and thi...

answered by: mawtex wrote: Sure - you just add a public property of type XhtmlDocument and thi...

Visual editor adding <p> tag automatically

first post: NightMoose wrote: Whenever the user edits a page and tries to set the content with th...

latest post: Speedyjet wrote: Hello everyone. I have similar bug on the editor. I'm using orchest...

Editor Bug

first post: softgens wrote: I found a bug with the editor during inserting HTML code (version C...

latest post: Speedyjet wrote: Hello everyone. I have similar bug on the editor. I'm using orchest...

Creating MasterLayout.cshtml

first post: janus007 wrote: Hello As a newcomer to Composite C1 and soon finished with the Ba...

latest post: wysocki wrote: Suggesting creating a Master Layout as a Razor template originally ...

answered by: wysocki wrote: > How do I omit including the required elements, when I only can ch...

DynamicTypeForms - Add button and Javascript events

first post: RASKOLNIKOOV wrote: Hi, Im wondering if it is possible to add a button and attach a j...

latest post: MarcoDieleman wrote: Hi Raskolnikoov, I am in need of the same functionality. Are willin...

answered by: RASKOLNIKOOV wrote: Well I solved it myself by following this article: [http://docs.com...

Composite 4.3 Copy Paste Function Bug

first post: TheRocket786 wrote: Is it just me or is copy/paste completely broken on 4.3 when it com...

latest post: burningice wrote: For my own, i know i always go into Source mode if i need to copy f...

Problem Editing an Installation of Composite C1 on Azure from the Azure Marketplace

first post: Proks wrote: I'm having an issue editing a site that I installed on Azure. I in...

latest post: napernik wrote: Did some extra testing. The good news - the texts/fonts are shown c...

answered by: mawtex wrote: since I am hosting strictly on Azure now (Azure Web Apps -- former...

Suggestion: Add the Function Name on the "Function Properties" dialog when Editing

first post: NerdBrick wrote: When adding a Function to content it's not clear when you go back t...

latest post: NerdBrick wrote: Thank you. Done https://github.com/Orckestra/C1-CMS/issues/127

Filtering data items by the page being edited (for Selector or DataMultiIdSelector widgets within a custom function)

first post: AlexeyTarasyuk wrote: Hi All, I have Page Data Type, say "ContentSpot". I have several p...

latest post: brentsoftware wrote: I believe I have a use case very similar to this one. I created a ...

C1 Visual Editor removes <i> tags

first post: ukjim wrote: I have a Bootstrap template which uses Font Awesome glyphicons (htt...

latest post: ukjim wrote: Thanks mawtex and burningice. I have C1 4.2 Update 1, so I have mo...