Discussions under Job opportunities

We are not active here anymore...

Use one of the following channels for developer questions:

How to get user-defined datatype in a class?

first post: gringalet wrote: I build a global datatype and named it <gringalet.users> in c1 cons...

latest post: mawtex wrote: You can use this C1 Package to get the source code of data types: h...

Composite C1 Performance with XML DataStore

first post: krishna15873 wrote: Hello All, I've done lots of sites using C1 and in most cases the...

latest post: napernik wrote: The're also some magic numbers to how many rows there could be unti...

answered by: mawtex wrote: Our XML Data Provider keeps all data in memory, which means two thi...

W3C Validation (HTML5 & Composite C1)

first post: leslie_pogs wrote: Hello, I would like to ask about the issue I encountered on our Com...

latest post: leslie_pogs wrote: Hello Mr. wysocki and Mr. mawtex, First of all, thank you very muc...

Has Anybody Combine Raty Into Review System For C1 ?

first post: webasylum wrote: Hi, I would like to hear from anybody who has created or combined ...

Job: Colaboration Needed

first post: Toronto_Tonto wrote: Hi, I need someone to help with a project I am developing using Co...

latest post: rmcsharry wrote: Hi, Sent you an email, not sure if you got it. May be able to assis...

We are hiring a core developer

first post: mawtex wrote: For our core group we are looking for a seasoned, productive and o...

Job: 25 page website with image rorator, to be deployed on Azure

first post: mawtex wrote: See http://www.donanza.com/jobs/p3649520-composite_c1_web_hosting_w...

latest post: mawtex wrote: Excellent - good to know that sharing jobs here is helpful :)

We are compiling a list of partners with Composite C1 experience

first post: mawtex wrote: We are compiling a list of partners with Composite C1 experience - ...

Looking for UK implementation partner

first post: mawtex wrote: We have a large building society looking for an UK implementation p...

Looking for Composite C 1 developer

first post: greensys wrote: Good day! I am the representative of system integration enterprise....

• 1-10 of 10 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • discussions