Composite C1 3.2 (3.2.4497.34793)
is the major service release to 3.0, adding features like optional workflow ("Save and Publish"), an improved Page Browser, spell checking (when using Mozilla Firefox with dictionaries installed) and .less file editing with syntax highlighting. This release also fixes all issues reported on 3.0 and 3.1 and add a number of developer oriented features.Write a review for this releaseGetting started
If you are new to Composite C1 and want to install it: http://docs.composite.net/Getting-startedUpgrade guidelines
What's new in Composite C1 3.2
(also see http://www.composite.net/3-2
- Save and Publish - a new combo button when editing pages and publishable data - let you easily opt out of workflow, eliminating the need to publish content.
- Easier to set your desired language settings in the C1 Console
- Media Archive now support streaming video for html5
- Compatible with .NET 4.5 (currently in beta)
- The "Insert Front-end URL" selection dialog allow you to create folders, upload files
- Converting the website files into a Visual Studio Web Application project is now painless.
- Adding support for serving popular html5 file types (like .woff - web fonts) from the Media Archive.
- New feature on Tree Definitions: new attribute ShareRootElementById="true" enable Tree Definitions to share a common folder / perspective
- Media Archive: a provider model allow you to integrate media files and folders from external sources as first class C1 Media.
- LoginSessionStore provider model made pluggable, so you can replace the way uswers log into the C1 Console (like authenticating against an AD).
- New Package Fragment Installer; XmlFileMerge making it easy to merge a XML fragment in/out of an physical XML file.
What's new in Composite C1 3.1
- Fix: Firefox could feel laggy and 'eat' keyboard input.
- Fix: Turkish-i problem, now works on Windows servers configured with Turkish system locale.
- Fix: The C1 Package "Extranet" works (user editing fail when running on 3.1)
- Fix: optimizeCompilation="true" setting in web.config removed (it made asp.net compilation unpredictable)
- Fix: Image Resizing done dynamically (like appending &w=250 to the media url) result in better quality.
- Fix: Works with IE10 (currently in beta)
- Fix: Issue where <em><f:function ...></em> would break in the Visual Editor, if parameters existed.
What's new in Composite C1 3.0
- Mozilla Firefox users have spell check features in text boxes and visual editors
- Support for editing .less files via the C1 Console
- Fixing issues reported on 3.0
For an overview of top 3.0 features and screenshots, visit http://composite.net/3
For a detailed list of 3.0 features and fixes, visit: http://compositec1.codeplex.com/releases/view/78299